July 26, 2010

Tickled Pink Stamps Sketch

Hi Everyone

Well this morning I got my brand new Goldilocks Stamp by Kraftin' Kimmie from Tickled Pink Stamps.  Anyway when I first saw this one, it was OMGOSH that is AWESOME.... so naturally I couldn't wait to get her mounted and inked and coloured. 

I love the Sketch at the TPS Challenge blog too this month - so I'm playing again.  Hope that's alright??? 


Isn't she cute?????  Anyway thanks for looking:-)


Stamp: Goldilocks - Kraftin' Kimmie available at Tickled Pink Stamps
Paper: Kraft, October Afternoon, My Minds Eye
Embellishments: Lace, Ribbon, Doodlebug tiny white flowers (wish I could find more of these) Maya Road Pin, Kindy Glitz and Crystal Effects.
Colour: Water Coloured with Distress Inks


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oh that is so sweet! LOVE this card Karen!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope - you are NOT allowed to use this sketch ever again -LOL - only joshing! This is tooooo cute Karen!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AMAZING! I love how you used the Goldilocks she looks so cute and those papers with that ribbon......HEAVEN!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog,it really warms my heart! =0) You have done some really amasing cards your self....so fun to see and so good inspiration!

    hugs Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Karen, I just love goldilocks and you have coloured her to perfection. Love everything about it. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card. love the colouring!
    i love these new stamps - think i'll have to save up for them!!

    Kathleen Mc xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)