May 11, 2010

Tickled Pink Stamp Challenge #1 & Oh Alice

I'm so happy for Kellie and the Pink Ladies to finally have the new challenge blog up and running!!  Its so cool to be able to do what you love and then share it:-)

This months challenge is a Sketch by Kellie, she is just to clever:-p and this is my take on it, and if you want to enter in the challenge go HERE and check out all the details!!  Also I am going to enter my card in the Oh Alice weekly challenge: Key.  So to enter in that one check it out HERE


Paper: SU Kraft, October Afternoon - Fly a Kite
Embellishments: Lace, Ribbon, Kindy Glitz, Prima Flowers, Kasier Bling & Pearls, SU Dazzling Diamonds & Crystal Effects, Martha Stewart Punch's, Spotlight key Charm
Stamps: Krafting Kimmie - Gabrielle & Sentiments from Tickled Pink Stamps
Colour: Water coloured with Distress Inks

4 comments:

  1. awesome card.isn't she full of charm.I love the butterfly and those papers work so well with your image.coloring suburb.haha i had to fish out kraft card after seeing your cards how great does the kraft card work.I think the kraft card is my new fav must have .
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is gorgeous Karen!Thanks for joining us at TPS challenges & Oh Alice challenges.
    Kristy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Karen so nice of you to make me a card, hehe worth a try hey, it's absolutely GORGEOUS Karen WOW, the colours, papers, your colouring all amazing and your take on the sketch is fabulous, I mean I really could go on and on, LOVE it! Thanks so much for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamp Monthly Challenges,
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, wow, Fabulous card, love this adorable image, the colours & embellies are wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us at TPS monthly challenges. Hugs Jodie from

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)