May 19, 2010

Oh Alice meets The Pink Elephant

Morning all

Here is a card that I finished off last night, I've used a sketch from The Pink Elephant - Challenge #67 check it out HERE..... and Oh Alice has a Mushroom for your Inspiration this week..... check that one out HERE.  So I had to use my C.C Designs Swiss Pixies Spring Kit, with the cute mushy:-)

I'm also going to pop this on into the May Challenge over at Bizzy Bec's Online Shop HERE, were Embellishments and Bling is the theme:-)


Paper: SU Soft Suede, October Afternoon Fly a Kite and Thrift Shop, SU Vanilla
Embellishments: Tickled Pink Stamps Lace, SU Ribbon, Kaiser Bling, Martha Stewart Ladybug Edge Punch (cute) Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Kindy Glitz, SU Crystal Effects, White Gel Pen
Colours: Water Coloured with Distress Inks, Stazon Ink
Stamps: C.C. Designs Swiss Pixies Spring Kit and C.C Designs Sugar Plums Spring Kit Sentiment
 

12 comments:

  1. awww how cute is she! Love the papers and that mushroom!!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Karen. Love the dp's and who'd have guessed MORE cutting out! lol. Good luck with all your challenges.

    Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Karen this is gorgeous! I love your colouring, those Pixies are such sweeties!! Love the lady bug edge! Cute!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. o wow!! Love the papers you have used and arent those swiss pixies a bit spesh! Thanks for joining in with us at Bizzy Becs competition.
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, this card is simply gorgeous. Beautiful work. Thanks for joining in Bizzy Becs Challenge. hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable,love the images and your brilliant colouring!!! Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so adorable! Love the colors and the DP. You really rocked this sketch!!!

    Silvia~TPE/DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. simply gorgeous! cute image, great coloring, love the dp and the punched border.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a stunning card!
    I`m So sorry to post a message like this on your blog,but I tried to email Kelli about the MDUC badge,but my email keeps comming in return!I`ts really not that important,just would be fun to post it on my blog, you know!!!
    If you are able to help,my email adr is on my blog!
    Love Janne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Karen this is adorable.. thanks so much for entering.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card!! Love the colors & distressing!! Thank you so much for playing along with us!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)