April 5, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #40

Ok so here is my entry for this weeks Magnolia Challenge, the theme is a Thankyou card. So this is what I quickly made yesterday afternoon, while munching on a little bit of yummy chocolate!! So I used my brand new bird & branch punch from Stampin' Up and I then sprayed it with pearl glimmer mist - can't quite see in the photo - but its a little bit sparkly:-) I also used another new punch from Stampin' Up which is the little jewel tag!! I love my punches:-) but they do seem to take up a lot of room:-( Paper: Stampin' Up Card Stock, Basic Grey Koshi PP & Tickled Pink Stamps heart Paper Doily *coming soon*
Embellishments: Spotlight charm, TPS Lace, Ribbon, Kaiser Pearls & Bling, Silver Brad, Glimmer Mist (pearl) on the Bird and Branch. Stampin' Up new Bird Punch and Jewel Tag Punch
Colours: Water Colour with Distress Ink
Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with Sunflower Autumn Collection 2008, Stampin' Up Sentiment from Tiny Tags

6 comments:

  1. Great card Karen, love the colours and paper and that bird looks fantstic. Cute Tilda too :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. how pretty is your card !! love the doilie and the bird is cute.Tilda is coloured beautifully and i just spied the charm fantastic.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love these soft colors and that cute bird. Tilda looks lovely--fabulous coloring! Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Down Under!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow – what a fabulous job you’ve done with the challenge – your card is gorgeous - love the SU bird in the corner.
    Thanx sooo much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous soft and pretty card Karen. I really love how u have used that liitle bird in the corner ,you have made a really gorgeous card. I throughly agree with you I love punches but they do take up a lot of room- I need to work out how to store them better. Thanks for playing with MDUC, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card they are very beautiful.

    hugs from arina ( from holland)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)