April 19, 2010

Anya Ink #2 Pink & Sparkly

This morning I have been a bit busy changing my blog - thanx to Mandy so showing me how (no more boring pink)  Anyway I hope you like my new look!!  I'm still figuring out the header so hopefully that will be up soon too, and then it will all match - yay

This fortnight's challenge is pink and sparkly over at Anya Ink.  I've had so much (messy) fun with this one, I've smothered my card in glitter - as well as myself hehehe - and it looks so pretty!! (me too hehehe) I think  the camera needs a glitter function on it, because my photo's just don't show how sparkly it actually is :-(

So my card is kinda like a Gate fold but not - I've used heaps of glitter on the white edges and on the Flower in Dahlia's hair, also put a bit of crystal effects in the middle of the flower - but the picture doesn't show:-(  I've also used my brand spankin' new Martha Stewart Doily Punch - which the postie gave to me this morning - yay!!

So this is my card un-folded. You can see the colours better in this one, and my butterfly looks just about right with the glitter around the outside and the bling in the middle of it.
Paper: Basic Grey Sugar Rush Patterned Paper, Stampin' Up Kraft & Whisper White
Embellishments: Stampin' Up: Ribbon, Crystal Effects & Dazzling Diamonds. Kaiser Bling, Doodlebug Sugar Coating (pink), Kindy Glitz, Cutting Cafe Digi - Sweet, White Gel Pen
Punches: Martha Stewart Doily Punch, Stampin' Up Butterfly Punch
Stamps: The Greeting Farm - Dahlia
Colour: Water Coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Ink

5 comments:

  1. LOVE THE GLITTER!!! love this card she's so groovy.( love this stamp) and love your bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the sparkles and your image! That big bow is goregous and I love the blog make over. When you find the camera with the glitter function I want one too!! I am always so disappointed that my sparkles do not photograph :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Anya Ink!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo pretty Karen - and I sooo know what you mean about being covered with glitter - LOL. I want one of those cameras too - there's a thought - let's invent one and make a FORTUNE - LOL
    Thanx for joining us at Anya Ink this week
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Anya Ink! Little Dahlia is adorable!

    Claudia
    Anya Ink-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab! Loving this image - totally cute and your layout rocks Thanks for playing with Anya ink, xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)