April 3, 2010

Anya Ink #1

Wowee a brand new challenge to enter!! How fab!! check it out here. Anyway this challenge is all about The Greeting Farm (TGF) stamps. They are super cute, and I've been waiting what seems like forever for these little girls and guys to show up in my letter box:-) You can check out these great stamps Here

So This little cutie is from "Rock the Farm" Stamp set and I just had to have it (along with a bunch of others I might add!!) So this is what I did with her. Its another gate fold card, but they are just too much fun not to make!! Also you can see that I've managed to get my hands on a MS punch its got these tiny butterflies on it and I love it. There is a bigger butterfly that matches so I've have to scout around for one of those too!! awesome:-) This is it folded out!! I put some more MS butterflies in the middle and of course I used a heap of Kindy Glitz on them too:-)
So hope you are all having a wonderful Easter, I am!! Its been great staying at home with Leigh and Ruby:-) This afternoon I've been busy making a bunch of yo-yo fabric flowers - they are so cute and easy to make, except when my puddy cat, Ziggy, tries to run off with 'em. You'd think he'd be too old for that caper now - but apparently not!!


Paper: SU Kraft, Dark Brown Bazzil, Scrap Yellow Paper & October Afternoon including Farm Fresh!!
Embellishments: MS Butterfly Punch & Boarder Punch, Kindy Glitz, Websters Lace Trim, Kaiser Bling, Magnolia Down Under now Tickled Pink Stamps Paper Doily *coming soon*, Doodlebug flowers, Handmade by me Yo-Yo flower, Button, DMC Cotton, Velvet Ric-Rac, Zig Pen
Colours: Water Coloured with Distress Inks
Stamps: The Greeting Farm - Rock the Farm Set and C.C. Designs Spring Sugarplum Kit Sentiment

4 comments:

  1. I found you something!!!! - But I might keep half of it - are you intrigued......found it at the Smithton Market for $2.50. Hope you like it......
    Might drop it in tomorrow afternoon if you are home.
    Luv
    M
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is gorgeous!! I love all your gorgeous details too.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Anya Ink.
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooooo CUTE! Love your choice of papers and that little farmer is too sweet!
    Thanx for joining us at Anya Ink
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, WOW, WOW this is absolutely amazing.........what can I say.....I love it to bits!!! Awesome work!!Love the gate fold card and your use of Text and love the country feel to it. Toooo cute. Thanks for playing with Anya Ink,xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)