March 30, 2010

The Pink Elephant #60

Well 2 posts in one day - this is a first for me!! but not hard really because I was all ready sitting here popping on my entries for Magnolia Down Under and Just Magnolia!!


So this week its Pastels at The Pink Elephant. Which is fantastic, because I just received my new Swiss Pixies Spring Kit in the mail from All that Scraps and I was pretty much hanging out to ink them up. So this is my card, hope you like it, sorry that the picture isn't that great, but I can't take another, because its already floating in the post to my mum for Easter!!

This is it folded out!!
Paper: SU Kraft, Basic Grey, Paper Doily, SU Pink Cardstock
Embellishments: Magnolia Down Under Lace, SU Pearls, Zig Pen, String, Collections Chip Tag, Glimmer Mist, Kindy Glitz, and I made the Yo-Yo Flowers - they are also called Suffolk Puffs in case your wondering!!
Stamps: C.C Designs Swiss Pixies Spring Kit from All that Scraps
Colour: Water coloured with Distress Inks

5 comments:

  1. Oh... now I really can't wait for my Swiss Pixie kit to come in the mail!! This is gorgeous!! love the pastels and the fancy fold out card! I'm sure your mum will love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for my order either Loz. (above comment). You've done an amazing job on this gate fold card. Love it and those gorgeous handmade puffs! Adorable.

    Kylie ox
    Had to become a follower. Gorgeous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I so want these stamps now haha! This card is gorgeous, I really love the colours and the design of the card. The lace and flowers are pretty too.
    Happy stamping
    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so sweet.
    Ann xxx
    The Pink Elephant DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess What - I got a gorgeous card in the mail!!!!

    Love it - you did such a good job.

    Happy Easter

    Love M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)