March 16, 2010

MDUC #37 & The Pink Elephant


Finally a card that didn't take me all day to make, but the real reason is because Ruby has been a bit of a sleepy head today... LOL... so this is what I've achieved!! So this week is Birthday week at Magnolia Down Under, so check it out!! The theme was to make a birthday card. Cool. So I did that, and I got to use my super cute cupcake paper from Basic Grey (Nook & Pantry). This week also I'm going to have an entry in The Pink Elephant. The theme there is "Spring" so I thought my Happy Tilda with the background would look really cute, and would fit for that theme too:-) Thanks for checking out my card!! Paper: Basic Grey Nook & Pantry, Stampin' Up Card

Embellishments: Prima Flowers, Buttons, Stampin' Up Very Vanilla Ribbon, Kindy Glitz, Zig Pen

Stamps: Magnolia Happy Tilda & Summer Background, Stampin' Up

Colour: Distress Ink, Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip Ink

11 comments:

  1. I can't believe I almost forgot the rules for this weeks challenge!! Just as well I remembered:-)
    Karen
    P.S Would have loved to have left a comment on your blog, Kel, about your card (which is amazing by the way) but my silly computer wont let me so I couldn't enter in for your candy either .... boo hoo
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Karen - this is just gorgeous! Such a happy and fun filled card - so perfect for a birthday celebration!
    Thanx sooooo much for joining us for this special birthday week at MDUC
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Karen. Love the DP and Happy Tilda looks - well happy with the great background. Wonderful birthday card. Thanks for joining us for our first birthday challenge at MDUC.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute - I really like thatstamp!
    Are you keeping this one for my Birthday next year - I will be very lucky.. you have already made me so many cards for my next birthday......Have a great night tonight.

    M
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Karen I love this . What a happy fun card- she really looks like she is running thru the meadow. This would be a cheery Birthday card for anyone- Fabulous choice of paper combo and great colouring. Thanks for joining in MDUC 1st Birthday, Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen WOW I absolutely LOOOOOOVE it! It's so colourful and happy everything a birthday card really should be! Thanks so much for joining us for our Birthday Bash this week at MDUC..
    Hugs Kel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Karen! Love the flowers! Thanks for joining us this week with our spring challenge at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow i love your card ! Gorgeous ! I love the background stamp.such a happy cheery card.Love it !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! I so love that backround stamp and the cupcake paper is divine.
    Thankyou sooooo much for your wonderful comments on my blog, I really do appreciate it :oD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! So bright and cheery! Thank you for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to be so late coming to see your entry. This is just fabulous. So very cute. Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant. Hope you’ll have time to join us for our new challenge which starts tomorrow.
    Ann xxx
    TPE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)